In Wild Revolt Against Herself: Office Party

In Wild Revolt Against Herself

Katie is a 22-year-old living in Los Angeles, CA.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Office Party

Lat year for my office Halloween party I went as "lunch". It took 3 hours and 10 Trader Joe's bags to actually make that thing, and I was jsut so so so so proud of it.

...But what the hell am I supposed to wear this year? People are actually saying, "I can't wait to see what Katie comes in," because I'm the crazy weirdo in the office.

I'm going to go to those Halloween Super Stores after work today in hopes of finding something seriously discounted...but I'm not really intending to actually find anything good.

Here's the thing: I'm hearing that this year there may be a $100 prize for the best costume.

PLEASE.HELP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home