In Wild Revolt Against Herself: "...and it's all a mystery"

In Wild Revolt Against Herself

Katie is a 22-year-old living in Los Angeles, CA.

Friday, December 29, 2006

"...and it's all a mystery"

While driving home from work one day last week, I stopped the car in teh middle of the road to call Indie 103.1. Boy, was it ever worth it. I won tickets for Laura and me to see The Flaming Lips with Gnarls Barkley and Cat Power on New Year's Eve. We are So.Fucking.Excited.

Today on my lunch break Laura and I are going to Joann to buy quilters' scraps. We have plain black tank tops, and are going to decorate them with robots and aliens for the concert. I know. I’m actually going to be wearing a homemade shirt on New Year’s Eve. It’s worth it, though, because this is really special for Laura. We’re going to take a disposable camera and get people to take tons of pictures of us together for Laura’s scrapbook.

Hey, that’s another thing: since when does Laura scrapbook? Isn’t that an old lady hobby?

Oh, and in case you missed it: I will be wearing a home-made shirt on New Year’s Eve. I’m just that cool.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger rakethetable said...

Robots on your shirt?

And you are from Georgia?

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor little abandoned blog ... and if she ever came back, I was going to ask her for her number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home